Body Contouring Treatment is perfect for those who dream of having that sexy and ideal body. However, these desired changes leave loose skin behind because of unwanted fats or cellulite from excessive weight loss and related to diet, surgery, or post-pregnancy. Well, it’s not the end of the world for you – achieve that picture-perfect body still through body contouring!
Body contouring is one great way to resolve your body problems today! It can eliminate fat, shape body areas, and tighten skin, all helpful in making you have that slimmer and sexier body. So, are you interested now? Let’s start learning and knowing more about body contouring and how it can help shape you up in no time.
What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring, also called body sculpting, is a treatment that consists of a collection of non-invasive procedures designed to help sculpt that firm and toned body underneath multiple layers of undesirable fat or unwanted excessive skin.
We all have a sculpted physique that is yet to be discovered, and diet and exercise are not always enough to achieve these aesthetic goals. Insert body contouring–treatments that gear towards stubborn fat deposits found in the areas of the body like the abdomen, thighs, or even those “love handles” that don’t seem to disappear no matter what you do.
These cosmetic procedures help reduce or remove accumulated fat, contouring and shaping different body areas. There are four known types of body contouring treatment that you can choose from nowadays:
Common Contouring Procedures
- an FDA-approved fat contouring treatment
- a non-invasive technique that utilizes frigid temperatures adopted extensively from cryolipolysis science
- kills off and abolishes fat cells in different areas of the body
- unwanted cellulite is flushed from your body through the lymphatic system, eventually
- usual target areas are the abdomen, thighs, arms, buttocks, and rooms of dead fats
- treatment lasts about 30 minutes to an hour on average, with little to no interruption in most cases.
- getting optimal results would generally require multiple treatments
- uses laser beam light technology in heating and destroying cellulites
- 2015 FDA-approved treatment
- utilizes high temperatures that cause fat cells to expire
- the body’s lymphatic system then flushes out dead fat cells within the next three (3) months after having the body contouring procedure
- FDA-cleared injection lipolysis in 2015
- more popularly known as Kybella
- a non-surgical injection that treats problems under the chin, or known as a double chin
- the procedure usually uses artificial forms of deoxycholic acid, potentially exterminating fat cells
- the body slowly breaks down dead cells during the following weeks after treatment
- non-surgical and non-contact, and FDA-approved
- procedures use ultrasound technology in a curving and shaping one’s body
- uses maximum radiofrequency energy, penetrating the deepest layer of one’s skin
- eliminates stubborn fats found inside your skin
- uses ultrasound technology that’s gentle to the skin, only experiencing minimal or no discomfort
- the body contouring treatment may last for only around 30 to 45 minutes
- be able to go back to your usual routines right away
EVOLVE X (Radiofrequency Body Contouring)
- one of the newest and trendiest procedures in the cosmetic industry today
- utilizes safe yet powerful radiofrequency towards effective body contouring, especially for chin-sculpting
- non-invasive body contouring system that involves no surgery
- utilizes radiofrequency energy (RF), combined with electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) in dissolving stubborn fat and help in muscle strengthening
- tightens all loose skin
- reduces subcutaneous fat with a bit of skin tightening
- reduces cellulite appearance
Frequently Asked Questions about Body Contouring
“Does body contouring eliminate unwanted body fat or cellulite for sure?”
Yes, body contouring clears unwanted cellulite and shrinks the appearance of fat directed on particular body areas. Whether through the processes of heat, cooling, ultrasound, or injection, body contouring procedures help eradicate fatty tissue cells, which are then flushed out from the body over the next few months.
“Is body contouring safe for me to try?”
Essentially, non-surgical body contouring is much safer than surgical ones. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, many more significant risks are linked with surgical body contouring like anesthesia side effects, infections, fluid buildups, more profound destruction of structures and organs, cardiovascular and respiratory complications, among others. Meanwhile, non-surgical body contouring poses fewer risks since it does not involve any form of operation or anesthesia. Generally, the side effects experienced are only minor and temporary. These after-effects may include swelling, redness, and very minimal pain that you can easily tolerate.
“What are some amazing facts of body contouring?”
All body contouring procedures are intended to get rid of unwanted fats. Here are the best parts:
- There’s no involved anesthesia or downtime.
- You are required to be in the doctor’s office for only a while – the quickest being 25 minutes and 1 hour for the most extended duration.
- Sessions can be between two (2) to four (4) times only, depending on which treatment you want and which body area you wish to be treated.
- Have the full effect of the treatment by waiting for around three (3) to four (4) months as your body processes and clears off the fat.
- Discomforts from these treatments are ordinarily minimal. You may start feeling some redness, swelling, bruising, and tenderness in the treated area for the next couple of days.
“Can I try the body contouring treatment?”
Before becoming a candidate for body contouring, you first need to satisfy the following conditions or situations:
- Have lost weight already but still have excessive skin very problematic to firm up through exercise;
- Have given birth, leaving you an abdomen with hanging skin;
- Have a healthy weight-height proportion and a BMI of 30 or below;
- Have prepared yourself to work out regularly and be on a diet that can maintain fantastic results;
- Have no severe related health issues and concerns;
- Have not smoked ever in your life; and
- Have positive and realistic body goals.
Always bear in mind that everybody has different body shapes and sizes. One best way to know if you’re a good candidate for body contouring is to consult your doctor or healthcare provider. They will assist you in choosing which treatment will work best for your body’s individual needs and expectations. Furthermore, body contouring accompanied by a healthy lifestyle, a nutritious diet, and a regular workout can be the best equation towards the dream body you want to achieve. This article will help you out on how to maintain and maximize these said results.
Body contouring can be the procedure you’re looking for towards your desired body goals. Be well-informed and knowledgeable about the pros and cons of the ins and outs of this fantastic treatment. Body contouring can help shape your future, literally and figuratively.